Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Workout Goals & Results 7/8

DAY 64/178
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight 241.2 lbs - Loss 60.4 - %Loss 20%

-----------------------------------------------------

TODAY'S GOALS:

DIET

1. NO cheat meals - MET
2. ~2100 kcals/day spread - MET
3. 1 gallon grean tea and/or water - MET
4. Log all my meals - MET
5. Take all my vitamins and supplements - MET

EXERCISE

AM: Swim/Rehab 30 min. - MET


PM: 45 min Chest/Back/Arms - MET
60 min Cardio - MET

**Review**
Very good day today. Really kept on top of my diet and training. Did 15 minutes of Swimmers followed by about 10 minutes of Standing Reverse Hypers in the pool. The swimmers felt good, except I could really feel the injured area "working" while I extended my right leg above water. I cut the hypers a little short because I chose to listen to my body. What was it saying you ask? "Stop!" it said. I never felt any pain, but I could just feel that I had had enough.

No comments: