Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 36 - Good Start

DAY 36/90
Phase 2, Week 6, Routine 1
Chest & Shoulders & Triceps & Ab Ripper X
Intensity Level: 9
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight 289.8 lbs - Loss 11.8 - %Loss 3.91%

-----------------------------------------------------

Great start to the week! I busted my butt today! I trained with all-out intensity and had nothing left in the tank when it was all over. This is what I want out of myself each and every day: 110% effort. I'm going to need it too as I absolutely have to lose 12 pounds over the next 3 weeks in order to stay on track. Losing 4 pounds per week is not easy, but it seems like a good challenge and goal. I don't plan on doing anything differently except upping the intensity several notches. I also intend to more cardio and may even start sandbag training to help the cause.

This guys goes nuts with the sandbag:

No comments: