Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 38 - Feeling a Little Tired

DAY 38/90
Phase 2, Week 6, Routine 5
Back & Biceps & Ab Ripper X
Intensity: 8
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight 287.8 lbs - Loss 13.8 - %Loss 4.58%

-----------------------------------------------------

Had a pretty good workout today. It wasn't great, but pretty good. I say that because I don't feel as if I dug in as deeply as I could. I kept resisting the impulse to "take it easy" and this was distracting. It may be due to the fact that midway through the workout I got a bit tired, but I still feel like I held back a little.

Something may have been wrong. When I made my usual run/walk on the beach, I decided to simply speed walk to let my aching knees rest a little, but the last 30 minutes were absolutely brutal. I was walking very, very slowly and still felt exhausted. I couldn't wait to get back to my car and get home. I really need to rest...

No comments: