Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 37 - Overzealous on Plyo

DAY 37/90
Phase 2, Week 6, Routine 2
Plyometrics
Intensity: 9
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight 287.8 lbs - Loss 13.8 - %Loss 4.58%

-----------------------------------------------------

Another good training day today. I may have gone a little "overboard" during plyo as I felt a sharp pain in my left knee (my "good" knee). I guess it's not such a good idea for a 290 pound man to be jumping around like that.

I followed up plyo with an hour's worth of run/walk on the beach. I tend to run/walk as I work my way 30 minutes in one direction, and walk the rest of the way back. I managed a steady "jog" of 12 straight minutes today. This is the longest I've gone yet without stopping to catch my breath. It's not a pretty sight, but I'm definitely making progress!

No comments: