Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 16 - Pound Regained!

DAY 16/90
Phase 1, Week 3, Routine 2
Plyometrics
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight 296.2 lbs - Loss 5.4 - %Loss 1.8%

--------------------------------------------------

Regained the pound I lost yesterday. I'm back again to 296.2. I've decided to closely monitor my diet for the rest of the week. If I don't meet my goal weight of 292 by Monday morning, I will reduce my food intake by 200 calories to 2500 kcals.

Today training went very well. I was hesitant to start my plyometrics workout (because it's tough!!), but once I did, it went well. I also ran/walked for an hour on the beach again tonight.

3 comments:

Christophe said...

I'm sure you know this, but just to be sure, you should weight yourself at the same time of the day, as weight fluctuates throughout the day, and even during the week. I've read it's not necessary to do it more than a couple of times a week because "you may get discouraged by normal fluctuations in your reading" (http://ask.yahoo.com/20040521.html)

Cuban Pete said...

Hi Christophe! Yeah, I know that weight fluctuates throughout the day, which is why I weigh myself first thing in the morning.
I've also been thinking about not weighing myself everyday, but I like the fact that it keeps weight-loss at the forefront of my mind. Doing it everyday seems to hold me accountable becasue I know I want to try as hard as I can today to make sure the scale will drop tomorrow.

Christophe said...

That makes sense ;)