Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 22 - Yoga and Stones - An Odd Couple

DAY 22/90
Phase 2, Week 4, Routine 1
Yoga X
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight 294.2 lbs - Loss 7.4 - %Loss 2.45%

---------------------------------------------------

Wow! I'm finally under 295! I can't believe it! I really tightened up my diet yesterday, eating six square meals and cutting carbs a little more. I think this was the missing piece; I was not eating often enough and still eating way too many carbs. I can't wait to see what the scale has to say tomorrow!

Training was fantastic as well. I went further into the Yoga X routine than I ever have before. I attempted poses that I thought I couldn't do. And, you what? I kicked ASS!!! I was drenched in sweat when it was all over. I was always one of those macho guys who thought yoga was for sissies, but I have a newfound respect for yoga. It makes me feel relaxed, limber, and all-around fantastic when I'm done. It's definitely one more weapon I will keep in my arsenal from now on.

If that wasn't enough, I also had another Strongman training session with my friend and workout buddy, Rob. We tackled the Prowler once again (THE PROWLER WILL BEAT YOU DOWN!!!), and lifted stones. I can't complain about my efforts today, and this is actually supposed to be a de-train recovery week! No rest for the weary!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The prowler! Will beat you down!