Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 3 - Clean Livin'

DAY 3/90
Phase 1, Week 1, Routine 3
Arms & Shoulders
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight 298.6 lbs - Loss 3 - %Loss .99%

------------------------------------------------------

Met my goal of doing at least half of the workout today. I later went outside in order to do laps in my building's pool and - wouldn't you know it? - the pool was being serviced. My right hamstring was still hurt too bad to substitute the Cardio X workout. I may do some cardio tomorrow instead.

Diet was again exceptionally clean, yet I can't believe I'm eating as little as I am. For instance, today I ate about 1500 calories! Way too few for such a large man as myself. But I wasn't once hungry!?

I've already felt noticeable differences in my mood and sense of wellbeing since I began. I don't know if it's the natural fish oil I'm taking or the cleaner diet, but - despite some serious personal problems this week - I feel superb! There's no livin' like clean livin'!

No comments: