Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 4 - Walk on the Beach

DAY 4/90
Phase 1, Week 1, Routine 4
Yoga X
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight 297 lbs - Loss 4.6 - %Loss 1.5%

---------------------------------------------------

Weight loss was steady once again. I lost another pound making a three-day total of 4.6 pounds! I'm ecstatic about this.

Walked on the beach for 1.5 hours for a little cardio. It went well and my neuroma held up well.

I waited too long to get around to my Yoga workout; I simply dreaded it. The poses are very difficult and I was concerned I may not be able to do them. My concerns were rightly grounded as I had trouble on the second pose: Runner's Pose.

I've decided to take a quality over quantity approach with the Yoga workout. I will focus on mastering one pose before moving onto the next. Next week, I'll work on the Runner's Pose until I master it.

No comments: