Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 2 - Pull my Hammy - I Dare Ya!

DAY 2/90
Phase 1, Week 1, Routine 2
Plyometrics
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight 299.6 lbs - Loss 2 - %Loss .6%

-----------------------------------------------------

Off to a good start...I lost 2 pounds (water weight) on my first day. However, I experienced my first setback today: I pulled my right hamstring while performing the very first exercise in the Plyometrics workout!

I cut the workout short because the pain was too severe to continue, but I regret that now. I should have subsituted an upper body workout in its place, but I didn't think of doing that. I was simply glad that I made an effort and accepted the experience for what it was: natural growing pains while my body adapts to physical activity.

Diet is going exceptionally well. I continue to keep my meals clean and frequent and I continue to drink my daily gallon of water.

Overall, I am definitely off to a good start and am quite proud of myself and the discipline I'm showing.

No comments: