Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 23 - Great Fat-Burning Smoothie

DAY 23/90
Phase 1, Week 4, Routine 2
Core Synergistics
Weight Loss Stats:
Weight 294 lbs - Loss 7.6 - %Loss 2.52%

-------------------------------------------------

I was exhausted today...I didn't sleep very well and the stone lifting yesterday did a number on me and it showed in my workouts. This week is supposed to be a de-train week, but the Core Synergistics workout was anything but easy. This is a hardcore workout that focuses on core training and is unlike anything I've ever seen before.

By the time I was done, I barely had enough to run/walk on the beach, but I went ahead with it anyway. I have to be honest, though, I did more walking than running.

One the diet front, my buddy Rob turned me on to a great fat-burning drink. Here's the recipe:

8 oz Organic Goat's Milk Kefir
1 Tbsp Carlson Lemon-flavored Fish Oil
2 Tbsp Organic Ground Flaxseed Meal
1 Tbsp Raw Organic Honey
A few dashes of Cinnamon

All of these ingredients have known fat-burning properties (except for, maybe, the honey) and is very, very good for you! Cheers!

No comments: